As an accounting and audit manager you will be joining our client a dynamic, knowledgeable, and well connected organisation. At the moment they are in the top 20 firms in the country with the stated aim of being in the Top 15 in the next five years. They are firmly focused on growth and expansion through mergers and acquisitions. This offers the right employee an opportunity to grow and develop their career. Their philosophy is to provide highly effective, quality driven, and value-based services to success focused businesses and individuals. Clients include the music, technology, hospitality, tourism, leisure, franchising, property, construction and the SME sectors. This role has become available to match their plans for growth this year.
As an accounting and audit manager in a fast-growing Accountancy practice based in Dublin City you will join a team of Qualified and Trainee accountants. Reporting to the partners you will be a member of a team with a wide range of duties to include understanding that no two days will be the same:
- Lead / Assist on client audits
- Consolidation experience would be an advantage. If you do not have the experience show willing to learn.
- Working closely with partners in maintaining a productive relationship with a range of clients. It will be your responsibility to take client meetings, initially with the smaller clients.
- Ensuring smooth delivery of the account’s preparation and auditing process from planning stage through to completion
- Preparation and review of statutory accounts for limited companies
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly management accounts for some clients
- Participation in the provision of other compliance services including accountancy, company secretarial and taxation.
- Dealing with clients via meeting, email and on the phone.
- ACA ,ACCA or CPA qualified .
- A minimum of 3+ years post qualification experience
- Audit experience is most desirable and advantageous
- Experience of using various accounting packages. They use Zero
- A good “can do”, professional manner with strong communication skills essential
- An ability to work under your own initiative is a must
- Keen interest in pursuing long term career in practice.
- Company Pension
- Health Insurance
- 24 Days Annual Leave
- Free On-Site Car Parking
- Preformance Bonus