Why Register as a Temporary Agent?
We are always looking for temporary staff, who are available for short-term work in the Dublin and Cork regions. Working as a temporary agent is a good way to enhance your work experience on your CV as well as connecting with other professionals.
If you are a student in third level education looking for professional work experience during your breaks between your academic studies; or a graduate planning to build your professional profile; or a parent who has taken a career-break and wants to get back into the workforce, working as a temp agent is the best way to get on the career track while earning great money.
Some typical examples of temporary works include:
- Temporary office jobs in Dublin/Cork
- Part-time temping jobs in reception and administration
- Temporary customer service agent
- Temporary accountant
Are there Benefits to being a Temp?
A successful temp can enjoy the perks of:
- Flexible work schedule.
- Weekly pay.
- First refusal on new contracts (Contracts can be anything between 3 days to 12 months)
- Build on your knowledge and experience to enhance your CV to make yourself more employable.
Temporary Staff Positions
As one of Dublin & Cork’s most sought after recruitment agencies for temporary placements, we are always looking for new candidates to fill the roles for our clients. If you are interested in developing your work experience in a professional environment on your CV. Or you are interested in short term work we would love to hear from you.