Short-term receptionist job in Cork. You will be responsible for meeting and greeting clients and guests as the front-of-house representative as well as handling the switchboard for this large multinational/global corporation.
This role is a great opportunity to gain practical work experience for career development.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Managing a Corporate Reception
- Managing switchboard.
- Ensure all employees using entrance are badged.
- Meet & greet all visitors to the main Reception.
- Sign-in visitors as they arrive and print their visitor’s badge.
- Email & phone the contact to advise that their visitor is in reception.
- Liaise with HR concerning their interview candidates.
- Work closely with HR to facilitate induction days as they arise.
- Code visiting employees’ badges for access to all buildings.
- Organise Taxis from Reception as requested.
- Other ad hoc duties as they arise.
Essential Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 years Front of House Reception Experience
- Fully proficient with MS Office
- Well Groomed as this is working in a state-of-the-art reception area, very open plan, lots of visitors to the building.
What You Need To Know:
If you are interested in this role, submit a copy of your latest CV, and a brief introduction of you and what makes you right for this role.
We look forward to reading your application!
-Hall Recruitment Team
-Why Apply Through Hall Recruitment-
Hall Recruitment is an Irish owned business. We are a recruitment agency which respects the interests of our candidates and work to advance them ethically. We take the time to get to know our candidates, taking a sincere interest in them and their career. As employers ask us to paint a picture of our proposed candidates, by getting to know you we will ethically represent who you are and what you can do. With our extensive experience in the recruitment field, combined with the relationships we have built with our clients over the years we are committed to bring happy candidates and satisfied employers together.
To best represent you for this position we expect to receive truthful information and honest answers to our questions. In return you will receive our highest standards of ethical treatment as we champion you for this position as a temporary receptionist.
We recommend that you include your CV and cover letter with your application to give us a full representation of you. We have a constant influx of new positions, so remember if you are not successful for this position, you may be more suited to the next. The more we know about you the better we can represent you, to help you achieve your career goals.
Before you upload your CV, refer to our CV guide to ensure yours’ stands out from the crowd in the best way possible. Remember recruiters, employers and their HR teams receive thousands of applications each day. To ensure your success follow our simple steps and put your best foot forward.