Working for a Global software systems company our client is looking for an experienced Temporary Accounts Payable Assistant to join their ever developing organisation for a x3 week short-term contract.
Excellent opportunity to grow your contacts and experience while earning additional money.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Accounts Payable
- Oracle experience in the Accounts Payable (AP)
- Raising purchase requisitions and manage the purchase process
- Identifying vendors, securing quotes
- Checking budget requirements and correct references for Purchase Orders
- Ensuring the Purchase Orders are raised
- Posting invoices against the PO’s and checking that payment terms are being maintained.
- Dealing with vendors directly
- Handling payment issues
- Maintaining budget spreadsheets
REQUIRED SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum 4/5 years Accounts Payable experience
- Fully Proficient with Oracle and Excel
- Multi-tasker, organized, process driven
- Team Player
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure
- Immediately Available to start a Temporary position
If this describes you and the skills or experience you can bring to the role, we look forward to receiving your application!
-Hall Recruitment Team
–Why Apply Through Hall Recruitment-
Hall Recruitment is an Irish owned business. We are a recruitment agency which respects the interests of our candidates and work to advance them ethically. We take the time to get to know our candidates, taking a sincere interest in them and their career. As employers ask us to paint a picture of our proposed candidates, by getting to know you we will ethically represent who you are and what you can do. With our extensive experience in the recruitment field, combined with the relationships we have built with our clients over the years we are committed to bring happy candidates and satisfied employers together.
To best represent you for this position we expect to receive truthful information and honest answers to our questions. In return you will receive our highest standards of ethical treatment as we champion you for this position as a Temporary Accounts Payable Assistant .
We recommend that you include your CV and cover letter with your application to give us a full representation of you. We have a constant influx of new positions, so remember if you are not successful for this position, you may be more suited to the next. The more we know about you the better we can represent you, to help you achieve your career goals.
Before you upload your CV, refer to our CV guide to ensure yours’ stands out from the crowd in the best way possible. Remember recruiters, employers and their HR teams receive thousands of applications each day. To ensure your success follow our simple steps and put your best foot forward.