An outstanding opportunity for a Highly Experienced Senior Facilities/Property Manager who has the ability to deliver excellence, optimise the use of space and equipment while reducing operating costs.
Leadership abilities and phenomenal efficiency can set you apart among our candidate pool.
- Senior Management Salary
- Health Insurance
- Educational Assistance
- Continuous Improvement programmes
- Free onsite Gym
- Free Parking
Ensure the business’s accommodation is problem-free and safe so that employees can work under the best conditions
Provide an exceptional experience to clients when visiting our offices.
Superb Rewards Package on offer
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITY:
- Lead, manage and supervise all maintenance staff including repairs, cleaning, security and outsourced services
- Manage the onsite catering facility.
- Responsible for managing a team of up to 15 employees
- Plan and coordinate existing site installations (telecommunications, mechanical, electrical, AC, elevators, etc.) and any necessary elective or reactive repairs.
- Lead and manage any office alterations, re-configurations or refurbishments to ensure minimum disruption to the work environment of all office employees.
- Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards.
- Inspect buildings’ structures on a regular frequency to determine the need for repairs, renovations and proactive building fabric management.
- Review utilities consumption and strive to minimise costs. Making recommendations for improving the life cycle costs to the management team.
- Control activities like parking space allocation, waste disposal, building security etc.
- Manage the onsite archiving, post room and printing services
- Budget – manage an annual budget in a proactive manner with the finance team
- Perform necessary analysis, forecasting and facility reports for management as required.
- Procurement – tendering for outsourced services as required.
- Oversee ISO 14000 and 50001 certification processes.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Well-versed in technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices
- Proven experience as a Senior Facilities/Property Manager
- Previous Team Management experience
- Knowledge of basic accounting and finance principles
- Good problem-solving skills are essential and the ability to manage relationships and stakeholders in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience of managing an office move/relocation and new build essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills.
- Good analytical/critical thinking.
- BSc/BA in facility management, engineering, business administration or relevant field would be an advantage.
If you believe you have the experience, expertise, and ambition to take this company to the next level, we look forward to receiving your resume!
-Hall Recruitment Team
–Why Apply Through Hall Recruitment-
Hall Recruitment is an Irish owned business. We are a recruitment agency which respects the interests of our candidates and work to advance them ethically. We take the time to get to know our candidates, taking a sincere interest in them and their career. As employers ask us to paint a picture of our proposed candidates, by getting to know you we will ethically represent who you are and what you can do. With our extensive experience in the recruitment field, combined with the relationships we have built with our clients over the years we are committed to bring happy candidates and satisfied employers together.
To best represent you for this position we expect to receive truthful information and honest answers to our questions. In return you will receive our highest standards of ethical treatment as we champion you for this position as a senior facilities manager.
We recommend that you include your CV and cover letter with your application to give us a full representation of you. We have a constant influx of new positions, so remember if you are not successful for this position, you may be more suited to the next. The more we know about you the better we can represent you, to help you achieve your career goals.
Before you upload your CV, refer to our CV guide to ensure yours’ stands out from the crowd in the best way possible. Remember recruiters, employers and their HR teams receive thousands of applications each day. To ensure your success follow our simple steps and put your best foot forward.