As a receptionist/secretary you will be working in a training office, in their state of the art head office in Sandyford. The ideal candidate will have fluent English and excellent communication skills in order to maintain the exceptional service their clients have come to know and expect.
As a receptionist/secretary your typing skills and office administration skills will be required to update accounts on Microsoft Word docs, assisting with PowerPoint presentations as well as managing diaries, booking flights and preparing meeting rooms.
If you have an outgoing and friendly personality and exceptional organisational skills, we want to hear from you. Should you be successful and prove exceptional in the role you will progress into a senior secretary or PA position.
Immediate interviews for shortlisted candidates.
Employees appreciate the competitive salary and benefits packages, however the opportunities for internal progression are the reasons 4/5 staff members continue to work for this organisation. The previous receptionist remained with the company for 6 years and has progressed within her career. As a result of the high retention rate opportunities to work for this company are rare. Their workplace diversity program aligns with Hall Recruitments and we highly recommend working for this employer.
- Answering inbound calls.
- Receptionist, greeting all clients and visitors to the office.
- Managing board rooms and related calendars.
- Involvement in our CSR programme and organising events.
- Assisting partners with booking flights, diary management preparing / typing documents etc.
- Two years previous corporate reception experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Two years administrative experience
- Fluent English
- Personable demeanour
- Excellent communications skills
- Willing to work as part of a team
- Gym Membership
- Continued Learning Supports
- Medical Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Career Progression