They take pride in offering their clients a friendly professional service with expert advice.
You will be working in a fast-paced environment within a team all striving to provide clients with an excellent customer service experience. The successful candidate will be able to work in an efficient manner whilst paying attention to detail.
- Separate canteen area and outdoor seating.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Assist the sales coordinator and maintenance coordinator
- Organise maintenance works for large property portfolios
- Liaise with contactors, landlords and tenants
- Review and process invoices
- Process files to include registrations and transfer of utilities
- Arrange property viewings and follow up calls
- Update and maintain sales databases
- Prepare reports as required
Essential Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- X3 years administration experience, preferably in a property services environment
- Enjoy working on Reception as the first point of contact
- Excellent Customer service and interpersonal skills
- Excellent level of English both written and verbal
- Ability to prioritise work in a pressurized environment
- Working to tight deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and Access)
If you are interested in this position, we ask you to please submit the latest copy of your CV and write a brief introduction of yourself and what makes you the right candidate for this role.
All applications will be reviewed.
Please note that our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship. Candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland.
For more information on immigration stamps and the right to work please click here.
Our client is looking for candidates who can start immediately.
–Why Apply Through Hall Recruitment-
Hall Recruitment is an Irish owned business. We are a recruitment agency which respects the interests of our candidates and work to advance them ethically. We take the time to get to know our candidates, taking a sincere interest in them and their career. As employers ask us to paint a picture of our proposed candidates, by getting to know you we will ethically represent who you are and what you can do. With our extensive experience in the recruitment field, combined with the relationships we have built with our clients over the years we are committed to bring happy candidates and satisfied employers together.
To best represent you for this position we expect to receive truthful information and honest answers to our questions. In return you will receive our highest standards of ethical treatment as we champion you for this position as a receptionist/office administrator.
We recommend that you include your CV and cover letter with your application to give us a full representation of you. We have a constant influx of new positions, so remember if you are not successful for this position, you may be more suited to the next. The more we know about you the better we can represent you, to help you achieve your career goals.
Before you upload your CV, refer to our CV guide to ensure yours’ stands out from the crowd in the best way possible. Remember recruiters, employers and their HR teams receive thousands of applications each day. To ensure your success follow our simple steps and put your best foot forward