This Temporary Clerical Assistant position is the perfect fit for the detail oriented team player who enjoys
a very active workplace. Those with administrative and IT skills will excel in this role.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage the day-to-day administration of area of responsibility
- Ensure that deadlines are met and service levels maintained
- Maximise technology to ensure work and office documentation is completed to the highest standard
- Provide support in database management & financial processing using Excel and MS Office
- Ensure that archives and records are accurate and readily available
- Maintain confidentiality of all documents & records
- Organise, attend and share meeting minutes for timely circulation
- Promote and maintain a customer focused environment
- Ensure that service users are treated with dignity and respect
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Previous experience as a Clerical Officer in the HSE, or other statutory health agency
- A minimum of 3 years Administration experience
- Proficient level of IT skills including database management, use of email system and MS Office
- Experience working in a busy office environment both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work efficiently and attend to tasks promptly in a fast-paced environment
If this describes you and what you can bring to the role, we would look forward to receiving your application!
-Hall Recruitment Team
–Why Apply Through Hall Recruitment-
Hall Recruitment is an Irish owned business. We are a recruitment agency which respects the interests of our candidates and work to advance them ethically. We take the time to get to know our candidates, taking a sincere interest in them and their career. As employers ask us to paint a picture of our proposed candidates, by getting to know you we will ethically represent who you are and what you can do. With our extensive experience in the recruitment field, combined with the relationships we have built with our clients over the years we are committed to bring happy candidates and satisfied employers together.
To best represent you for this position we expect to receive truthful information and honest answers to our questions. In return you will receive our highest standards of ethical treatment as we champion you for this position as a temporary clerical assistant.
We recommend that you include your CV and cover letter with your application to give us a full representation of you. We have a constant influx of new positions, so remember if you are not successful for this position, you may be more suited to the next. The more we know about you the better we can represent you, to help you achieve your career goals.
Before you upload your CV, refer to our CV guide to ensure yours’ stands out from the crowd in the best way possible. Remember recruiters, employers and their HR teams receive thousands of applications each day. To ensure your success follow our simple steps and put your best foot forward.