A globally renowned facilities management company is looking for an experienced operational lead technician to join their team in Carlow.
BENEFITS: (Upon Completion of Training and Probationary Period)
- 23 days annual leave plus stats.
- Life Cover.
- Medical Insurance.
- Sick pay scheme.
- Maternity Pay.
- Parental Leave.
- Educational Assistance and ongoing Inhouse Training.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work Collaboratively within the Equipment Operations Pod to ensure maximum availability of Utilities / Facilities systems across the facility, including critical processes like the Clean Wet Utility / Electrical and Instrumentation / HVAC and Refrigeration.
- Maintain all site services to ensure the condition of the plant are maintained to the highest standards i.e. Qualified HVAC, pre-treatment, reverse osmosis, WFI system, clean steam, compressors, plant steam boilers, heating hot water, sanitary hot water, chemical dosing, chillers, cooling towers, vacuum systems, clean dry air, fire sprinkler system, Legionella program, process water, sanitary hot water, F-gas compliance, walk-in incubators, cold-rooms, -40 and -70 freezers, 2-8°C fridges, Monitoring of QBMS, BMS, Delta-V.
- Plan the repair of equipment, machinery, plant etc. effectively and efficiently to minimize system downtime
- Jointly Lead with the client the site EPR (Equipment Performance Review) programs within the Equipment Operations Pod and area of responsibility.
- Assist the site PMO programs within area responsibility.
- Project and New equipment support for URS, FAT, SAT, IC, OC, IQ, OQ, PPQ, HAZOP
- Review systems prior to Mechanical handover and functionally completion of TOP’s.
- Work on small projects to improve system performance and reliability
- Assist the site BCM program activities
- Onboard new equipment as per site procedure
- Liaise with end users to determine utility requirements and to repair / offer alternative solutions.
- CMMS, SAP management, planned, corrective and predictive maintenance, utilising best in class technologies.
- Compliance and Quality (Change control, deviation management, GMP permitting)
- Ontime closure of routine and corrective work orders
- Analysing monthly performance – i.e. schedule adherence, downtime, rationalising preventative maintenance plans.
- Drive operational and technical excellence in the performance of preventative and corrective maintenance, ensuring all associated paperwork and records i.e., CMMS, Quality notifications, CAPA’s, Engineering change controls are completed right first time.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 3 – 5 years Pharmaceutical experience or experience of similar structured regulated industry
- CMMS (SAP) preferred
- Lean six sigma techniques exposure. Yellow belt/ Green Belt certified
- Experience of engineering change procedures and processes
- Project hand over /take over. System walk down and acceptance
- Interpersonal Skills:
- Flexible attitude and ability to be a self-starter and finisher.
- Keeps others informed of information that contributes to the performance of the team, department or company.
- Trustworthy and respectful in all working relationships.
If this describes you and the skills you can bring to the role, we look forward to reading your application!
-Hall Recruitment Team
-Why Apply Through Hall Recruitment-
Hall Recruitment is an Irish owned business. We are a recruitment agency which respects the interests of our candidates and work to advance them ethically. We take the time to get to know our candidates, taking a sincere interest in them and their career. As employers ask us to paint a picture of our proposed candidates, by getting to know you we will ethically represent who you are and what you can do. With our extensive experience in the recruitment field, combined with the relationships we have built with our clients over the years we are committed to bring happy candidates and satisfied employers together.
To best represent you for this position we expect to receive truthful information and honest answers to our questions. In return you will receive our highest standards of ethical treatment as we champion you for this position as an operational lead technician.
We recommend that you include your CV and cover letter with your application to give us a full representation of you. We have a constant influx of new positions, so remember if you are not successful for this position, you may be more suited to the next. The more we know about you the better we can represent you, to help you achieve your career goals.
Before you upload your CV, refer to our CV guide to ensure yours’ stands out from the crowd in the best way possible. Remember recruiters, employers and their HR teams receive thousands of applications each day. To ensure your success follow our simple steps and put your best foot forward.