As a human resources officer you will be responsible for the HR and compliance function of the business to support the manufacturing team as it relates to:
- Time and Attendance
- Learning and Development (L&D)
- Annual Performance Process
- Team Engagement & Organizational Cultural Development
- ISO 9001 Compliance
- EHS Compliance.
You will be in the core of the business developing and implementing a compliance program to ensure the organization operates in accordance with the law.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Building and improving compliance and quality standards into HR solutions.
- Maintain and implement procedures/administrative through ISO 9001 QMS.
- ISO 9001 Compliance, EHS Compliance
- Responsible for managing issues that arise through QMS.
- Managing the day-to-day HR function.
- Recruitment sourcing, screening, and selection for the organization, both in-house and through recruitment agencies.
- Managing the onboarding and induction of successful candidates.
- Enhancing the L&D program through business analysis & the business training matrix.
- Coordinating with vendors & ensure they are trained and follow the organizations compliance and quality standards.
- Ensure robust Employee centric compliance culture is in place
- Ensure that all HR & Compliance tasks are delivered on time
- Quickly communicate any concerns to Managing Director & Head of Operations.
- Issue monthly reports detailing compliance, office, and HR admin business objectives.
- Attend monthly meeting to review goals with Head of Operations.
- Be willing to carry out other duties outside the area of normal duties.
- Adhere to Company Safety Regulations. Wear appropriate PPE, branded, or supplied safety garments.
Essential Skills, Experience, and Qualifications:
- X3 Yrs experience in compliance.
- X5 Yrs experience in Human Resources Support.
- Third Level Bachelors, Degree, Masters or higher in Human Resources/H.R. or Business Administration.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Office Project.
- Experienced using Business Management Platforms.
- Experienced using ISO 9001 QMS.
- Hold a current valid and clean driving license.
- Well organized.
- Excellent communicator.
- Customer focused.
- Team player.
If you are interested in this position, we ask you to please submit the latest copy of your CV and write a brief introduction of yourself and what makes you the right candidate for this role.
All applications will be reviewed.
Please note that our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship. Candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland.
For more information on immigration stamps and the right to work please click here.
Applications will not be accepted after the 7th of October.
-Hall Recruitment Team
–Why Apply Through Hall Recruitment-
Hall Recruitment is an Irish owned business. We are a recruitment agency which respects the interests of our candidates and work to advance them ethically. We take the time to get to know our candidates, taking a sincere interest in them and their career. As employers ask us to paint a picture of our proposed candidates, by getting to know you we will ethically represent who you are and what you can do. With our extensive experience in the recruitment field, combined with the relationships we have built with our clients over the years we are committed to bring happy candidates and satisfied employers together.
To best represent you for this position we expect to receive truthful information and honest answers to our questions. In return you will receive our highest standards of ethical treatment as we champion you for this position as a Human Resource Officer.
We recommend that you include your CV and cover letter with your application to give us a full representation of you. We have a constant influx of new positions, so remember if you are not successful for this position, you may be more suited to the next. The more we know about you the better we can represent you, to help you achieve your career goals.
Before you upload your CV, refer to our CV guide to ensure yours’ stands out from the crowd in the best way possible. Remember recruiters, employers and their HR teams receive thousands of applications each day. To ensure your success follow our simple steps and put your best foot forward