As the front of house secretary for this leading engineering firm based in Dublin city centre, you will act as the face of the company. In this receptionist/office support and administrative position the successful applicant you will create a welcoming and friendly environment, greeting and directing all clients that visit the premises. You will be handle all incoming calls and sign for all incoming post and packages, as well as managing the general office duties.
This position would suit an outgoing and personable individual with a proven ability to multitask and work well as part of a team.
If you have previous experience working in either an engineering or architectural professional environment this would be a distinctive advantage.
Benefits as a Front of House Secretary:
- 24 Days annual leave increasing to 29 days
- Pension Scheme
- Health Insurance Scheme
- Profit Sharing Scheme
Role and Responsibilities:
- Answering and transferring phone calls
- Typing of letters and reports
- Organising taxis, couriers
- Handling of incoming and outgoing post
- Booking conference rooms
- As part of the admin and health and safety team, assist other departments with presentations and editing of documents
- General office duties e.g: filing, scanning, archiving, binding, etc.
Essential Skills, Experience, and Qualifications:
- Good understanding of MS Office
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills, essential requirement: Fluent English
- Minimum Leaving Certificate