This supervisory role will report to the Facilities Manager and oversee the daily operations and improvements of the company’s hardware and instruments, with team safety and efficiency a top priority, using best business practices to manage resources, services and processes in order to meet the needs of the company.
We Are Looking For…
A candidate with previous facilities management experience, as well as a passionate team leader with a natural talent for multitasking, clear communication and successful follow through.
- Annual performance bonus
- Free Parking
- 20 days annual leave
- Life Assurance cover
Role and Responsibilities:
- The role of Facilities Supervisor is to carry out and oversee maintenance and repairs in order to ensure efficient and reliable operation of buildings, plant & equipment and systems.
- Systems include HVAC, refrigeration plant, chillers, compressors, fire & security systems, CCTV, Mechanical Handling Equipment, Containment Systems, Clean Rooms, electrical systems and other utilities.
- Assist with conducting and documenting routine inspections and testing with weekly and monthly checks on various plant and equipment such as, racking, sprinkler system, generator and containment systems,
- Ensure correct spare parts are specified and maintained at adequate levels to ensure optimal operation of equipment and systems.
- Daily monitoring of the in house BMS & CAFM systems.
- Ensure all repairs are sufficiently executed to completion.
- Thorough reporting on inspections and testing of systems.
- Identify relevant in-house risk assessments and validate risk assessments and method statements for all contracted works. Complete Contractor Permits to Work and supervise as required.
- Conduct regular site inspections to ensure they are being pro-actively managed and maintained to Health & Safety standards.
Essential Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum 3 -5 Years previous experience in relatable industry
- Mechanical/electrical engineering qualifications preferred but not mandatory.
- Proven track record working with Facilities/Property Management essential
- Clean driving license.
- Knowledge of Health, Safety and Environmental systems and procedures.
- Previous supervisory experience and planning with contractors.
- A talent for working and communicating under pressure.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient computer skills.
- FETAC Level, BIFM Level 4, 7 or comparable
If this describes you and the skills you can bring to the role, we look forward to receiving your application!
-Hall Recruitment Team
–Why Apply Through Hall Recruitment-
Hall Recruitment is an Irish owned business. We are a recruitment agency which respects the interests of our candidates and work to advance them ethically. We take the time to get to know our candidates, taking a sincere interest in them and their career. As employers ask us to paint a picture of our proposed candidates, by getting to know you we will ethically represent who you are and what you can do. With our extensive experience in the recruitment field, combined with the relationships we have built with our clients over the years we are committed to bring happy candidates and satisfied employers together.
To best represent you for this position we expect to receive truthful information and honest answers to our questions. In return you will receive our highest standards of ethical treatment as we champion you for this position as a facilities supervisor.
We recommend that you include your CV and cover letter with your application to give us a full representation of you. We have a constant influx of new positions, so remember if you are not successful for this position, you may be more suited to the next. The more we know about you the better we can represent you, to help you achieve your career goals.
Before you upload your CV, refer to our CV guide to ensure yours’ stands out from the crowd in the best way possible. Remember recruiters, employers and their HR teams receive thousands of applications each day. To ensure your success follow our simple steps and put your best foot forward