As temporary executive assistant you will be working in the heart of Dublin city centre supporting an organisation who’s positive reputation of supporting our community has allowed them to achieve immence success in their field.
Reporting directly to the CFO you will support the finance department through: schedule management, communicating with internal and external stakeholders on behalf of the CFO, handling travel arrangements, document preparation, meeting preparation, project coordination, and administrative tasks.
The successful candidate will benefit from a flexible hybrid work environment in a structured Monday to Friday work pattern.
- Schedule Management: The executive assistant will be responsible for managing the CFO’s schedule, including setting up and scheduling meetings, conference calls, and appointments.
- Communication: The executive assistant will be responsible for maintaining communication with internal and external stakeholders on behalf of the CFO, including drafting and sending emails, taking calls, and responding to inquiries.
- Travel Arrangements: The executive assistant will be responsible for making travel arrangements for the CFO, including booking flights, hotels, and transportation.
- Document Preparation: The executive assistant will be responsible for preparing and editing various documents, including presentations, reports, and financial statements.
- Meeting Preparation: The executive assistant will be responsible for preparing agendas, presentations, and materials for meetings, as well as taking minutes and following up on action items.
- Data Management: The executive assistant will be responsible for maintaining and updating financial data, including budgets, forecasts, and financial reports.
- Administrative Tasks: The executive assistant will also be responsible for general administrative tasks, such as scheduling appointments, ordering office supplies, and organizing paperwork.
- Project Coordination: The executive assistant will be responsible for coordinating projects and initiatives on behalf of the CFO, including managing timelines, overseeing progress, and communicating with stakeholders.
- Support: The executive assistant will be responsible for providing support to the CFO, including managing their calendar, scheduling appointments, and providing general administrative support.
- Problem Solving: The executive assistant should be able to anticipate and solve problems that may arise, such as scheduling conflicts or urgent requests.
- Minimum 5 years EA or PA experience essential
- Must be immediately available as this is a temporary assignment
- Must be able to commute into the office 2-3 days a week.
- Possesses exceptional administrative abilities, with a keen attention to detail, including the ability to take accurate minutes.
- Capable of handling multiple tasks and meeting deadlines.
- Possesses outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Has exceptional communication skills, including fluency in written and spoken English.
- Has experience in collecting, managing, and reporting data.
- Has experience using Microsoft Office Suite.
- A relevant college degree is preferred but not required.