Permanent, full-time, professional office based position with exceptional public sector benefits and free parking upon completion of probation period.
Working for one of Ireland’s leading wellbeing organisations this role would suit an experienced personal assistant/executive assistant who has worked at director/senior management level within the health service sector.
- 25 days holidays
- Sick Pay Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Wellness Program
- Educational Assistance
- Bike-to-Work Scheme
- Travel Subsidies
- Free Parking
- Promotional Prospects
Role and Responsibilities:
- Managing and maintaining diaries of the Director and Senior Management team.
- Preparing and producing detailed reports, taking minutes of meetings.
- Organising travel.
- Reviewing systems to ensure the efficient running of the clinical departments.
- Planning meetings and catering as required.
- Understand the legislative, regulatory and policy framework that governs the organisation.
- Secretarial support to the Director and Senior Management Team.
Essential Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- A Minimum of 5 years’ Executive Assistant/PA experience ideally within the medical/HSE Sector.
- Third level qualification or FETAC Level 5 or equivalent as a minimum.
- Demonstrate a high degree of confidentiality.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate successfully and sensitively with patients, the public, staff, management, and external stakeholders.
- Competent in recording minutes of meetings and compiling reports.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Proficient typing skills essential Audio/Dictaphone would be an advantage.
- Must be able to work on own initiative.
- Excellent IT skills – Microsoft Office Suite, to include Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint.
How Do I Apply For This Role?
If you feel you have the skills or experience necessary to succeed and are interested in this role, please submit the latest copy of your CV and give us a brief introduction of you and what makes you right for this role.
We look forward to reading your application!
-Hall Recruitment Team
–Why Apply Through Hall Recruitment-
Hall Recruitment is an Irish owned business. We are a recruitment agency which respects the interests of our candidates and work to advance them ethically. We take the time to get to know our candidates, taking a sincere interest in them and their career. As employers ask us to paint a picture of our proposed candidates, by getting to know you we will ethically represent who you are and what you can do. With our extensive experience in the recruitment field, combined with the relationships we have built with our clients over the years we are committed to bring happy candidates and satisfied employers together.
To best represent you for this position we expect to receive truthful information and honest answers to our questions. In return you will receive our highest standards of ethical treatment as we champion you for this position as an executive assistant.
We recommend that you include your CV and cover letter with your application to give us a full representation of you. We have a constant influx of new positions, so remember if you are not successful for this position, you may be more suited to the next. The more we know about you the better we can represent you, to help you achieve your career goals.
Before you upload your CV, refer to our CV guide to ensure yours’ stands out from the crowd in the best way possible. Remember recruiters, employers and their HR teams receive thousands of applications each day. To ensure your success follow our simple steps and put your best foot forward.