As a Dublin temporary receptionist you will be responsible for managing a busy switchboard, and redirecting calls. Welcoming clients to the building and signing for incoming post and packages, as well as light administrative work.
This role offers the opportunity to explore the Dublin region, as you work for leaders in global business across multiple sectors. This is a great opportunity to enhance your work experience on your CV as you represent Hall Recruitment on assignments.
This position would suit an individual who has taken a career break and would like to re-enter the workforce, a student who is looking to make extra money and make important business connections.
Benefits as a Dublin Temporary Receptionist:
- Paid weekly
- Short term dependable roles
Role and Responsibilities:
- Commitment to your placements
- Travelling to and from your job placements
- Meeting and greeting visitors to the building
- Handling incoming and outgoing post
- Signing for deliveries
- Managing incoming calls in a friendly and professional manner
- Redirecting calls as required
- Management of courier services
- Preparing for board meetings – making coffee, ordering lunches, etc
- Light administrative work
Essential Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Personable, friendly and outgoing
- Experience with Multitasking
- Enjoys a face paced environment
- Flexible to adapt to new environments
- Proficient IT skills for – Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook
- Professional written and verbal English
- Excellent telephone manner
- Previous reception experience is preferred but not required
- Must be willing to travel to assignments
- Knowledge of public transport
- Ability to cycle or drive to assignments is preferred
- We cannot offer visa sponsorship for this role
- All applicants must possess a valid work visa
- All temporary positions will range within: Dublin City Centre as well as North, South and West Dublin.
- You will be able to choose your placement, however you must commit to the full placement