Our client a renowned brokerage company is looking for a customer service representative with exceptional attention to detail and communication skills who can effectly act as the liason between their customers and third parties both verbally and written in a clear, concise and professional manner. As part of your role as a customer service representative you will be required to assess claims accurately and effectively, so previous experience in telecommunications or insurance would be an added benefit.
Our client rewards their team for their hardwork with a large preformance bonus and exceptional benefits packages, giving an added incentive to their team. Our client is an equal opportunities employer and aligns themselves with Hall Recruitment‘s Supplier diversity program.
- Communicate with customers and third parties both verbally (telephone) and in writing (letter, fax, email) in a clear, concise and professional way.
- Assess new claims in accordance with policy terms and conditions, within specified service levels, and in line with departmental procedures and the Consumer Protection Code (CPC)
- Handle any necessary administration duties relating to claims, e.g. filing, photocopying, completion of worksheets.
- Ensure that all relevant data is collated and entered onto the system in a timely way, with a focus on accurate data entry and regular data cleansing.
- Identify and initiate potential recoveries and subrogations.
- Handle complaints in a positive way, in line with Quality Standards procedures.
- Travel Policy Sales and Amendments in line with the CPC.
- Essential – APA/CIP exams or studying – (Accredited Product Adviser) or Certified Insurance Practitioner).
- 2 plus years similar experience within the Insurance/finance business sector.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong customer service experience.
- Proficient with MS Office.
- Analytical with good attention to detail.
- Health Insurance (on completion of probation)
- Pension Scheme (on completion of probation)
- Subsidised Canteen
- Christmas Savings Scheme
- On Site Gym PLUS discount FlyeFit Membership
- Sports & Social Club
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Benefit (on completion of probation)
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Staff Discount
- €2k preformance bonus