The perfect role for those who thrive in fast paced positions while enjoying the personal satisfaction that comes from providing customers with thoughtful, efficient service.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid sick leave (10 days per year)
- Public transport and bike to work scheme (The company pays and then employee pays back throughout the year interest free)
- Christmas savings program (You put money in each pay period and then you get the money you have saved beginning of December easy way to save for Christmas presents)
- Staff Christmas Party
- Company Social Activities & Outings
- Hybrid Role: x2 Days in the office, x3 days WFH (Upon successful completion of x6 week training)
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible management of all inbound and outbound calls
- Ability to perform all administrative tasks within an efficient timeframe
- Responding to all written and electronic correspondence in a timely fashion
- Maintaining high customer service standards for each and every client
- Staying informed of all previous, current and future customer products
- Keeping Supervisors and team members informed and included on challenging items
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & QUALIFICATION
- Leaving Certificate or completion of general education
- Previous fast -paced customer service employment
- Passion for providing quality customer care
- Micromanaging skills
- Pleasant reception skills
- Efficient typing and PC knowledge
- Informed understanding of roads and highways
- Acceptable driving record and/or license
If this describes you and what you can bring to the role, we look forward to receiving your application!
-Hall Recruitment Team
–Why Apply Through Hall Recruitment-
Hall Recruitment is an Irish owned business. We are a recruitment agency which respects the interests of our candidates and work to advance them ethically. We take the time to get to know our candidates, taking a sincere interest in them and their career. As employers ask us to paint a picture of our proposed candidates, by getting to know you we will ethically represent who you are and what you can do. With our extensive experience in the recruitment field, combined with the relationships we have built with our clients over the years we are committed to bring happy candidates and satisfied employers together.
To best represent you for this position we expect to receive truthful information and honest answers to our questions. In return you will receive our highest standards of ethical treatment as we champion you for this position as a customer service co-ordinator.
We recommend that you include your CV and cover letter with your application to give us a full representation of you. We have a constant influx of new positions, so remember if you are not successful for this position, you may be more suited to the next. The more we know about you the better we can represent you, to help you achieve your career goals.
Before you upload your CV, refer to our CV guide to ensure yours’ stands out from the crowd in the best way possible. Remember recruiters, employers and their HR teams receive thousands of applications each day. To ensure your success follow our simple steps and put your best foot forward.