The successful candidate will have excellent customer service experience as they meet and greet the customers for this utilities regulatory firm. The successful candidate will be expected to record all interactions with customers on their database to ensure the continued high levels of customer satisfaction that they have cultivated.
This is a contract position, similar to a temporary role this position is confirmed for a 6 month period. However unlike a temporary role this contract could be extended with the possibility of becoming a permanent role depending on how successful the candidate is in the position.
Though this is a customer service based role the successful applicant will also be required to complete administrative and office support tasks daily. So computer literacy as well as an excellent telephone manner will be a core skill required for the role.
The company you will be working for, our client, is a leading utilities regulatory company based in Dublin West. You will be working as part of a team to ensure the continued growth of the business.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensures efficient and professional administration with high standards of customer service
- Processes regulatory products in a timely and accurate manner
- Receives complaints from customers and ensures all information/data is accurately captured and recorded in the database
- Coordinates all complaint-processing activities including data collection, review, investigation, evaluation, follow up with customers for additional information
- Ensures final processing is completed and reviewed in a timely manner
- Escalates issues where appropriate
- Participates in technical calls and disciplinary meetings
- Collects and reports complaint metrics to support management review and process improvement activities
QUALIFICATIONS SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Experience in a mobile phone call centre environment or retail experience would be an advantage
- Good IT Skills essential, including Microsoft Office programs and Smart sheets
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (including communication of issues and facts and reporting on ideas and solutions)
- Can do attitude – proactive and uses initiative
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Attention to detail and compliance
- Excellent interpersonal skills and builds positive relationships with co-workers and clients alike
- Flexible team player who can participate with cross-functional teams and projects
- Ability to adapt to shifting priorities, to work with minimal supervision and be able to resolve problems
- Interest in regulatory affairs, motivated to learn, to improve processes and to progress
If this describes you and what you can offer, we look forward to receiving your application!
-Hall Recruitment Team
–Why Apply Through Hall Recruitment-
Hall Recruitment is an Irish owned business. We are a recruitment agency which respects the interests of our candidates and work to advance them ethically. We take the time to get to know our candidates, taking a sincere interest in them and their career. As employers ask us to paint a picture of our proposed candidates, by getting to know you we will ethically represent who you are and what you can do. With our extensive experience in the recruitment field, combined with the relationships we have built with our clients over the years we are committed to bring happy candidates and satisfied employers together.
To best represent you for this position we expect to receive truthful information and honest answers to our questions. In return you will receive our highest standards of ethical treatment as we champion you for this position as a customer service advisor.
We recommend that you include your CV and cover letter with your application to give us a full representation of you. We have a constant influx of new positions, so remember if you are not successful for this position, you may be more suited to the next. The more we know about you the better we can represent you, to help you achieve your career goals.
Before you upload your CV, refer to our CV guide to ensure yours’ stands out from the crowd in the best way possible. Remember recruiters, employers and their HR teams receive thousands of applications each day. To ensure your success follow our simple steps and put your best foot forward.