As a customer care administrator you will manage the support of equipment services for the HSE and similar companies. The successful candidate will possess excellent organisational, planning and scheduling skills and comfortable working in a very busy environment.
Minimum of 2 years’ customer service/scheduling/service support experience within the healthcare industry would be a distinct advantageous. This position is office based during the training period thereafter will be Hybrid.
- Competitive Salary available depending on experience
- 5% pension after 6 month probationary period
- Free onsite parking
- 21 days AL that increase to 25 days over tenure
- Wellness programmes and social events
Role and Responsibilities:
- Manager and communicate each service and job status with customers
- Manage customer billing and purchase orders
- Utilise feedback procedures and site visits to support customer satisfaction
- Provide service support with scheduling and invoicing
- Manage and respond to customer calls in a timely, professional manner
- Manage the engineering team’s service schedules and attend their meetings
- Resolving invoice queries
- Continuous liaison between the service and engineering departments working as a cohesive team
- Provide timely, professional quotations to customers
- Process service and purchase orders
- Provide service inputs to tender response
Essential Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Order Processing and Invoicing experience essential
- Experience working on an ERP/CRM system distinct advantage
- High level of attention to detail, especially within scheduling and coordinating
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Demonstrates energy, initiative and ability to work independently
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a very busy and demanding team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, Navision would be desirable
If you feel you have the skills or experience necessary to succeed and are interested in this role, please submit the latest copy of your CV and give us a brief introduction of you and what makes you right for this role.
We look forward to reading your application!
-Hall Recruitment Team
-Why Apply Through Hall Recruitment-
Hall Recruitment is an Irish owned business. We are a recruitment agency which respects the interests of our candidates and work to advance them ethically. We take the time to get to know our candidates, taking a sincere interest in them and their career. As employers ask us to paint a picture of our proposed candidates, by getting to know you we will ethically represent who you are and what you can do. With our extensive experience in the recruitment field, combined with the relationships we have built with our clients over the years we are committed to bring happy candidates and satisfied employers together.
To best represent you for this position we expect to receive truthful information and honest answers to our questions. In return you will receive our highest standards of ethical treatment as we champion you for this position as a customer care administrator.
We recommend that you include your CV and cover letter with your application to give us a full representation of you. We have a constant influx of new positions, so remember if you are not successful for this position, you may be more suited to the next. The more we know about you the better we can represent you, to help you achieve your career goals.
Before you upload your CV, refer to our CV guide to ensure yours’ stands out from the crowd in the best way possible. Remember recruiters, employers and their HR teams receive thousands of applications each day. To ensure your success follow our simple steps and put your best foot forward.