As the assistant facility manager, you will be working for a world class organisation that prides itself on optimising the properties they manage with their valued expert staff. Working for this business leader guarantees job security and a path to career progression in addition to a competitive salary and benefits packages.
In this role you will report directly to the account manager. Your previous experience will ensure the corporate facility is operating flawlessly, as you manage contractual commitments, QHSE and CAFM systems.
As any good assistant facility manager knows your success relies on your ability to remain personable while you manage expectations and develop close working relationships with your representatives.
As the assistant facility manager you will be apart of the leadership of a new team for this new corporate facility in Dublin city’s business district. As a leader you will help form the atmosphere of your work environment.
- Review supply chain pate performance and feedback.
- Record and maintain maintenance records and QHSE.
- Manage CAFM system.
- Ensure risk assessments are in place for tasks carried out.
- Update Facility Manager regularly.
- Actively identify improvements in collaboration with management team and implement.
- Ensure the health and safety of all personnel within the facility.
- Optimize staffing structures for cost reduction and service excellence.
- Develop contract financial plans and ensure statutory, policy and contractual commitments are met.
- Provide leadership and guidance for training and development.
- Deliver effective business communication through various channels.
- Provide a learning environment and ensure employees are fully competent to reach their full potential.
- Maintain close working relationships with key stakeholders.
- X3 years experience in a similar role.
- Technical knowledge of CMMS tools.
- Previous experience managing escalation and emergency issues.
- Prior operations management experience (incl. Team Management, Work Scheduling, and performance reviews).
- Analytical skills.
- Multi-tasking skills.
- Experience of QHSE
- Experience using CAFM systems.
- Friendly and personable demeanour.
- X23 days annual leave + statutory.
- Company Pension.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Career progression plans.
- Company events.
- Parking (limited).