In this critical role the successful candidate will report directly to the facility manager and oversee the daily operations for the facility ensuring a safe and harmonious living space for all the residents, effectively utilising both employed staff and external contractors.
Previous building management experience is preferred but not essential. Applicants with a positive attitude and a proven track record of providing excellent customer service are preferred. This position would suit an individual with a desire to learn and develop their career in facilities management.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the daily building operations.
- Coordinate duties with the facilities team, both external and internal.
- Ensure invoices are processed efficiently, in accordance with company guidelines.
- Monitor and report facility compliance of: Fire, Water, H&S, etc to facility manager.
- Ensuring maintenance is delivered in line with defined timeframes.
- Assist with escalation of debt management from residents.
- Responsible for the rota, work scheduling of the facilities team.
- Knowledgeable of HR to resolve issues in line with legal frameworks.
- Customer service for handling residents’ complaints
- Ensure correct training is carried out or highlighted to General Manager where necessary.
- Maintaining overall building appearance and condition
- Overall responsibility for summer clean and maintenance programme delivery
- Review reports on debt, income, and general occupancy.
- Deliver a safe and welcoming environment for residents and staff.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL POSESS…
- Excellent customer service experience.
- Professional understanding of tenancy management and housing legislation.
- 2-3 Years’ experience working in: student accommodation; leisure centres; hospitality; building management.
- Sales and marketing experience.
- Ability to write reports on KPI.
- Strong IT skills to include Microsoft Office, Word, Power point, Excel, Starrez & Peninsula
- Fluent/Professional written and verbal English.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to work on their own initiative.
- PBSA industry experience (desirable but not essential).
If this describes you and what you can bring to the role, we look forward to receiving your application!
-Hall Recruitment Team
–Why Apply Through Hall Recruitment-
Hall Recruitment is an Irish owned business. We are a recruitment agency which respects the interests of our candidates and work to advance them ethically. We take the time to get to know our candidates, taking a sincere interest in them and their career. As employers ask us to paint a picture of our proposed candidates, by getting to know you we will ethically represent who you are and what you can do. With our extensive experience in the recruitment field, combined with the relationships we have built with our clients over the years we are committed to bring happy candidates and satisfied employers together.
To best represent you for this position we expect to receive truthful information and honest answers to our questions. In return you will receive our highest standards of ethical treatment as we champion you for this position as an assistant facilities manager.
We recommend that you include your CV and cover letter with your application to give us a full representation of you. We have a constant influx of new positions, so remember if you are not successful for this position, you may be more suited to the next. The more we know about you the better we can represent you, to help you achieve your career goals.
Before you upload your CV, refer to our CV guide to ensure yours’ stands out from the crowd in the best way possible. Remember recruiters, employers and their HR teams receive thousands of applications each day. To ensure your success follow our simple steps and put your best foot forward.