Title: HR Business Partner
Location: Dublin 4
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: €40K - €70K per annum
We are looking for a strong and energetic HR Professional to develop and promote workforce strategies to encourage effective staff recruitment and retention. You will support a diverse multinational workforce from recruitment to onboarding, including performance management and career development.
- Work with the HR Director and wider team to develop and implement corporate talent strategies, promoting the development of staff to achieve their career goals.
- Conduct external benchmarking studies and make recommendations to ensure the Company is competitive in areas of compensation and benefits.
- Provide timely and effective coaching to all leaders and colleagues on HR processes and programs
- Develop effective job descriptions, assist hiring managers and in-house recruiters.
- Manage the 3rd party contractor hiring process including rate negotiation with agencies.
- Liaise closely with the in-house counsel and external legal advisors.
- Hold overall responsibility for ensuring that employment and immigration/visa policies and procedures comply with legal requirements
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a HR Business Partner/HR Manager role preferably within a diverse, multinational, IT or digital industry organisation.
- A relevant HR degree or diploma and CPD certification.
- High degree of knowledge and understanding of employment law.
- Ability to show how the role of HR can add recognizable value to the business.
- Demonstrate the ability to build close relationships with colleagues and leaders.
- Ability to effectively manage competing priorities in a complex, fast paced environment.
- Demonstrate success in facilitating change, solid problem solving, excellent facilitation and analytical skills.
- Excellent written & oral communication skills