Looking for a challenging role as a Senior Project Manager in the construction industry? We are seeking an experienced candidate to lead large-scale projects in Ireland and internationally. With a focus on delivering office fit-out and clean room projects, you will oversee all aspects of the project delivery process, from procurement to successful handover, including financial management and administration. If you have over 10 years of project management experience and a technical/engineering degree, plus a proven track record of managing multiple projects concurrently, this could be the role for you.
Our client is an internationally recognised organisation in the B2B corporate environment. Our client has a reputation for promoting their team internally, due to the continued support of their educational assistance programs. This position of Senior Project Manager has become available as the current senior project manager has been promoted internally. Based on independent reviews employees 90% would recommend a friend or family member to work here for their open culture in the office due to the benefit of a diverse workforce and the ability to move across roles within the company.
Role and Responsibility:
- Plan, define project scope and oversee project delivery process from start to end.
- Procure both design and project management teams in alignment with company design standards and budget.
- Build strong relationships with clients and stakeholders.
- Generate and review all project-related documents including contracts, designs, specifications, etc.
- Highlight design errors, inconsistencies, or lack of compliance with project scope.
- Prepare scope of work such as, project delivery resource requirements, cost estimate and budget, cash flow, program, and milestones, quality control, and risk identification.
- Procure external multi-disciplinary teams to deliver the project.
- Oversee project teams on all facets of project management (budget, schedule, procurement, quality, and risk) for large individual real estate office fit out and critical clean room project.
- Work with stakeholders and director to ensure project goals are met.
- Demonstrate knowledge of construction projects, project management, and delivery of construction projects.
The Ideal Candidate Should Have:
- Degree in technical/engineering area
- 8-10 years of related experience
- Project management qualification and PM-specific certificates/licenses preferred
- Ability to read, correct and compile project documentation including legal contracts and leases, design and specification documentation and design standards
- Experience in delivering large scale commercial office fit-out and clean room projects
- In-depth knowledge of financial terms and principles, ability to calculate complex figures, forecast and prepare budgets, and conduct financial/business analysis
- Experience in managing several projects concurrently
- Strong computer literacy and knowledge of typical key packages including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, AutoCAD.
- Health Cover
- Car Allowance
- 25 Days Holiday