Reception/Facilities Coordinator Job Outline:
As a Reception Facilities Co-ordinator you will be responsible for Front of House Reception, managing and scheduling work orders for the maintenance and sub-contracting teams.
Hall Recruitment are looking for someone with excellent organisational and communication skills proficient with MS Office, Excel and outlook and comfortable working on a Reception desk representing the company in a professional and efficient manner.
This position of Reception Facilities Coordinator would suit a candidate with a minimum of 3 years reception and administration experience within a fast-moving company and looking for work for a Global Company that’s offers, progression, continuous training and a supportive management structure.
An easily recognised development firm, which operates on a global scale with a diverse project portfolio. This includes project management, finance and investment, social media, pharmaceutical, and facilities management.
The company champions diversity and inclusion in their workforce and believe by creating a culture of self-improvement through ongoing training and educational assistance programs, will allow their employees the chance to progress in their career within the company.
This position has become available as the current PM has been promoted within the company.
- Managing Front of House Reception
- Meeting and greeting visitors to the building
- Creating work orders for the maintenance team
- Provide up to date reports about work orders
- Processing invoices
- Uploading Purchase Orders
- Maintain work records are accurate and up to date on the database
- Liaising with client about latest requests for work
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within a similar position
- Proficient using several databases to include MS Office and Excel
- Demonstrate previous experience within a fast-moving environment
- Competent managing a remarkably busy reception and administration desk
- Friendly, reliable, tenacious personality
- Additional leave
- Pension contribution
- Paid sick leave
- Private medical insurance