As the front-of-house receptionist, you will be the friendly face which represents our client’s commitment to provide an unmatched customer service experience. Their dedication to their stakeholders and shareholders is only rivalled by their commitment to supporting their workforce, as they offer employee assistance programs for further career development within their organisation.
In this role you will report directly to your line manager. Your previous experience as a receptionist or customer service executive will prepare you for building professional relationships with colleagues and clients, as well as effectively manage the front desk in this corporate office environment.
As the front-of-house receptionist part of your role will be to create the friendly atmosphere your colleagues have come to expect working in this organisation.
- Welcome all staff and visitors as they enter the premises.
- Log all visitors to the building.
- Handle all incoming and outgoing mail.
- Answer, screen and forward all incoming calls using a multiple line phone system.
- Maintain the front-of-house/reception area to company standards.
- X3 years experience in a similar role.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Computer proficient.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- Willing to work as part of a team.
- Willing to undertake additional training in QHSE, First Aid, etc.
- Pleasant and friendly demeanour.
- X23 days annual leave + statutory.
- Company Pension.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Company events.
- Parking (limited).