As the corporate receptionist for a prominent financial services company, the main objective of this role is to coordinate and oversee the operations of the Reception, Switchboard, and Room Booking functions while collaborating with the Catering Team and vendors to provide exceptional Reception Support Services.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Communicating and building relationships with key stakeholders
- Participating in client meetings as necessary
- Managing and updating front-of-house standard operating procedures
- Maintaining confidentiality
- Escorting visitors to meeting rooms as needed.
- Being knowledgeable about health and safety procedures in the workplace
- Responding promptly to emails from the business.
- Managing car park and taxi bookings and communicating with the taxi company to ensure seamless delivery of service.
- Managing cashless vending and programming of catering cards and working with the catering manager to resolve any issues.
The skills required for this role include:
- Prior experience in a high-end customer service environment
- The ability to stay calm under pressure, think on one’s feet, and manage shifting priorities.
- Teamwork abilities, being a reliable, efficient, and flexible member of the team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience in handling complaints
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work accurately and efficiently under pressure, and meet tight deadlines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Upon successful completion of x3 month probabationary period
- Health cover
- Onsite canteen
- Onsite shower facilities
- Bike-to-work scheme