It’s that magical time of year again. The christmas decorations are up, and the city is alight with fairy lights and everyone’s in the christmas spirit.
However, if you’re working, and considering our latest update on the unemployment rate in Ireland, you probably are, you are experiencing one of the following:
- Longer opening hours for the holiday rush
- End of year reviews
- Chasing payments for overdue invoices
- Family obligations
- Christmas plays
- Negociating annual leave so you can enjoy the holidays
- Last minute christmas shopping
- Last minute christmas wrapping
It’s clear time is the one commodity that is in short supply this time of year. So why would we willingly strip ourselves of even more time with a christmas party in December?
Experts recommend having your christmas party in January. Here’s why.
To keep reading, click here: The Perfect Day to Throw Your Holiday Party