As the Project Manager you will be responsible for delivering large scale projects, owning and leading all aspects of the project delivery process from project inception, project scope definition, procurement of external 3rd party in country multi-disciplined design and project management teams, overseeing the design and construction phase to successful project handover including all aspects of administration and the financials.
This position of Project Manager would suit a candidate with over 5 years project management experience within construction and or office fit out working on major projects in Ireland and Internationally.
What you will be responsible for:
- Prepare project specific (Request For Proposals) documents and procure in country design, project management and cost consultancy teams for large scale projects, to meet the client’s requirements aligning to design standards, programme, budget and the clients culture and values.
- Working directly with the clients Facilities and Project Management Team, build strong working relationships with the key project stakeholders including, Audio Visual, Security, Events, Network, Finance, Legal, Facilities Ops, and Culinary teams to anticipate and respond to the client’s needs and concerns.
- Prepare scope of work, project delivery resource requirements, cost estimate and budget, cash flow, programme and milestones, quality control, and risk identification.
- Working closely with the Client Project Manager to ensure project goals are met, developing and implementing action plans to correct variances and resolve project issues
- Working as a Project Manager delivering office fit out and clean room or laboratory projects. Demonstrates a knowledge of the fundamentals of construction projects, project management, delivery of construction projects at a Senior level, construction processes and fit-out projects understanding how construction projects on site come together trade by trade.
You will need:
- Degree in a technical area of study (construction/engineering)
- Minimum 5 years of related experience and/or training.
- Supplementary Project Management qualification preferred.
- PM Specific certificates/licences required.
- Ability to compile, read and correct all typical project documentation including legal contracts and leases, design and specification documentation and design standards.
- 5 Years delivering large scale commercial office fit-out projects and clean room projects.
- Requires in-depth knowledge of financial terms and principles.
- Strong level of computer literacy and knowledge of typical key packages. – MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, AutoCAD.
- Extensive Benefits Package including:
- Health Cover