LEAD CONTRACT/FINANCE SUPPORT
Location - Baggot Street, Dublin 2
Salary – up to - 42K + Pension, Health Cover, Taxsaver, Cycle to Work Scheme, Educational Allowance, 23 Days Hol + Stats, Excellent Promotional Prospects
Understand, anticipate and deliver customer (internal and external) needs while building effective relationships.
Understand procedures and processes and operate them to the required standard encouraging best practice. Able to understand and influence the Contract/Area profit report. Provide knowledge and understanding to coach and support others with less experience.
- Performing Dynamics Processes such as raising purchase orders, Billing, Posting Invoices, Invoice registrations
- Maintaining contract KPI spreadsheet & analysis and overall KPIs
- Raising proper process paperwork and documentations, governing this across the business unit
- Ensuring that housekeeping in dynamics is kept to high standards through contract support
- Ensuring and driving uniformed contract information across business unit
- Adhoc month end review i.e. dimensional mismatch, overheads, WIP, Contract P & L reports
- Weekly debt call and updates issued to Business Unit
- Weekly reports updated and issued to F&CSM, AGM
- Achieve results within quality, time, people and budgetary restraints.
- Ability to actively drive improvement. Perform with an understanding of business requirements and changes and ensuring continuous improvement.
- Build a team, ensuring whole team is effectively utilised. Lead the team performance through
- motivation and winning commitment from them. Actively participate in a diverse and effective team.
- Convey messages and ideas clearly and openly. Involve people and influence decisions. Report internally and externally. Give and receive constructive feedback successfully.
- Organise and carry out monthly Contract Support Meeting as agreed with F&CSM
Education Higher educational qualifications to ‘A’ level/HNC/D or degree
Newly/Part Qualified Accountant desirable not essential
Training Proficient with Word/Excel and Outlook – intermediate to advance level.
- 3 years experience in a similar role with managerial experience.
Previous experience of a customer-facing role using operating systems such as Dynamics AX or Concept software. Some financial / accounting experience would be an advantage.
- Must demonstrate a strong sense of customer focus.
- Excellent verbal, and good basic standard of written, communication skills.
- Self-motivated and systematic.
- Results/ task orientated, attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Commitment to continuous improvement.
- Ability to work as part of a team, as well as independently.
We look forward to receiving you application
HR1 CM LCS