Grants Administrator, 12 month contract
Location: Dublin 2
Salary: €23,493/ €12.21 per hour
Length of Contract: 12 months
Hours of Work: 37 hours
Our client, a busy Statutory body, is looking for an experienced Grants Administrator to effectively manage applications and payments for a number of programmes.
You will capture data and prepare reports and co-ordinate a variety of information requirements across the organisation.
Main Job Role and Responsibilities
- Receive, record and process applications for grants and claims for grant payments.
- Advise grantees and their agents on grant claim procedures and assist them in meeting requirements.
- Ensure applications are kept informed of process at all times.
- Review and approve financial documentation supporting claims for grant payment
- Work with internal and external clients to ensure projects progress in line with grant agreement milestones to ensure that each programme meets its monthly budgets and output targets.
- Assist in transfer of data between interfacing financial systems.
- Assist in month end grants reconciliation process.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Third Level qualification in Business or Finance
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Very strong administrative and data entry skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and team working skills
- A proficiency in dealing with figures and the ability to collect, collate and provide information in a clear, methodical and accurate way.
- Strong computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft packages including Excel.
- Understanding and experience of financial/grant management systems.
Apply today - firstname.lastname@example.org
HR1 – FB GA