Facilities / Building Coordinator, Permanent - Dublin 4
Based in the heart of Dublin 4 in state-of-the-art corporate offices, you will work with a busy Facilities Team to manage the delivery of a range of hard services, ensuring the efficient and effective running of the site.
There’s an attractive salary of €40K + a range of benefits so don’t delay, apply today!
Main Job Role and Responsibilities
- Management of planned maintenance regime and unplanned maintenance activities
- Provide responses to activities relating to remedy requests
- Management and tracking of Building Operations stock
- Management of third party suppliers providing maintenance, project activity and reactive repairs
- Track and manage utility usage
- Liaise with appropriate regulatory bodies
- Update Building Operating and Maintenance manuals when necessary.
- Site Inspections: cleaning, Heating, ventilation, air conditioning, Landscaping
- Occupancy tracking/ changes: Desk Assignments, Furniture stock ordering and management
- Small Project Management: Refurbishments, Renovations, Expansions
- Day to day liaison with IT, Telecoms, Security, A/V
- Record meetings of fire and safety meetings/fire drills/safety equipment/training
- Raise purchase orders
- Deputise / provide cover for Facilities Manager when appropriate.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Diploma/degree level in a relevant technical discipline e.g. engineering, facilities, projects
- Knowledge of statutory and regulatory maintenance requirements/ Contract Management.
- Excellent Spreadsheet and word processing skills
- Previous experience of working in facilities in a high profile corporate environment
- Previous customer service skills (reception or hospitality experience) very useful
email@example.com - Contact Fiona today for more information!
Job ref HR1 – FB BOC