Facilities Assistant - Moves Adds Changes & Occupancy Specialist
Permanent: €32K and benefits
Location: Dublin 4
Our client, a large Facilities Management Company, needs an experienced Facilities Administrator who has developed a speciality in Moves, Adds, Changes and occupancy management. In return there is a great opportunity to join a busy and dedicated Facilities Team, so don’t delay, APPLY TODAY!
NOTE: AutoCAD or similar design/ planning tools for floor plan updates ESSENTIAL
- Manage and plan general people and desks moves
- Asset Management
- Coordinate and track all occupancy changes: desk swap, office layout changes etc
- Assign desks for new hires, liaising with relevant HR or Hiring Manager.
- Handle general internal queries, clarify concerns and identify solutions.
- Generate and manage headcount forecasts
- Handle MAC related Trouble Tickets and provide remedies
- Manage local key suppliers
- Prepare for/attend the weekly MAC meeting with FM team
- Compile specific and accurate MAC Weekly statistics as well as monthly reports.
You will have:
- Ability to read and analyze drawings, plans, schedules, schematics
- Skilled in AutoCAD or similar design/ planning tools for floor plan updates
- Ability to handle complex situations
- Awareness of health and safety regulations
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office tools
Job Ref HR1 – FB MAC