A Customer Support Administrator is required for our client to cover a 3 Month contract.
You will provide a key interface with the customer and you will demonstrate excellent external and internal customer focus throughout.
Days Mon - Fri - 9.00am - 5.30pm
Rate €14.00 p.h
Location Glasnevin, Dublin 11
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- First internal point of contact for the customer.
- Manage customer billing in a timely manner, promptly resolving invoice queries.
- Provide Quotations to customers in a timely manner and to a professional standard.
- Service Order Processing and Purchase Order processing
- Support the management of Service Contracts with customers
- Support the Tender Process by providing service inputs to Tender Response
- 1 - 2 years’ direct experience in a Service Support / Customer Care role
- Effective Communicator: Professional and excellent verbal and written communication skills. Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Results Orientation: Demonstrates the ability to achieve tangible and measurable results. Makes and Meets Commitments
- Teamwork: Actively contribute to the development of a positive team environment, demonstrating a flexible approach.
- Attention to Detail: Ensures that work is executed accurately and completely, paying close attention to the detail
- Good analytical skills to help drive process improvements
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration. We look forward to receiving your application!