Contract Support Administrator, Permanent – CityWest
A great opportunity to work as part of a friendly and busy team, in the Contract Administration Department of a major FM Services Company in South Dublin.
Paying between €32K - €35K with great benefits depending on experience, this offers the opportunity for building a career with a top class organisation so don’t delay, APPLY TODAY!
- Attend weekly and monthly finance meeting with contract manager and subcontractors
- Create accurate POs, regularly review and process supplier invoices.
- Plan and arrange call outs, maintenance visits, delivery of materials, Extra Works within contracted SLAs
- Create customer reports, P&Ls etc
- Ensure CMMS systems are updated
- Ensure QHSE documentation is maintained
- Manage CAFM system including PPM records, reactives and reporting
- Review Subcontractor performance and feedback
- Monitor and maintain the attendance planner
- Maintain people records such as new starters, leavers and any changes in staff.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Excellent Microsoft Suite skills
- Excellent Accounts Experience
- Strong Customer Service Experience
- Experience of working in a Facilities Management company an advantage
- Can demonstrate previous use a recognised ERP system
- Can demonstrate use of a CAFM system