Our client a specialist pharmaceutical company is urgently recruiting for a receptionist administrator to manage their front-of-house (FOH) operations in their state-of-the-art building in Dundalk, Co Louth.
As the receptionist administrator you will be responsible for checking in and signing out all visitors to the building, issuing employee and visitor badges, meeting and greeting, dealing with contractors, updating files and general office co-ordination.
As part of our screening process, we are looking for individuals who are friendly and familiar working within a professional organisation, who can demonstrate excellent multitasking skills as well as a professional knowledge of IT and computer systems like MS Excel and MS Word, or CRM tools.
- Manage Front of House operations for events and VIP visits
- Greeting and checking in visitors and verifying their personal information.
- Dealing with contractors on site.
- Ensuring the guest relations procedures manuals are up to date.
- Dealing with couriers, ordering taxis.
- Answering phone calls, directing calls, ensuring the internal directory is up to date.
- Maintaining the reception area, including keeping it clean and organized
- Check and restock stationery.
- Arranging catering for meetings.
- General Administration support, typing reports, emails, letters.
- Check and stamp post and put it in the relevant tray in the admin room.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle high volume of phone calls and visitors in a professional and courteous manner.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Basic computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office and ability to learn new software programs quickly
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Flexible and able to adapt to changing work environments and priorities.
- Free Parking
- Subsidised canteen for breakfast and lunches