This position is a temporary contract that may lead to a permanent position.
Provide comprehensive administrative and organizational support to the CEO’s Office as well as the administrative team. You will be an integral member of the CEO’s office administrative team.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
A high quality, efficient, and effective administrative support will be provided to the Head of Corporate Affairs and the CEO’s office as follows:
- Overseeing the email inbox, ensuring timely follow-up as required
- Diary management
- Preparing documentation for meetings
- Minute taking
- Assist in gathering and collating data for reports and briefings
- Meeting and greeting visitors to the office
- Handling inbound and outbound phone calls
- Support the office by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying and transmitting text, data and graphics for reports and presentations.
- Liaising with colleagues in other departments
- Oversee the financial transaction processes and systems on a day-to-day basis ensuring compliance with company policies, procedures and standards.
- Ensure that payroll operates in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Manage all queries in relation to payments, salaries etc.
- Promote a customer focused environment by ensuring everyone is treated with dignity and respect
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum 5/10 years experience working as a PA/Executive Assistant for a senior manager/director/executive
- Experience working to tight deadlines
- Experience collaborating with senior management or working with internal or external stakeholders
- Experience producing professional documents or presentations
- Experience working within a financial environment
- Excellent communication skills to promote the firm
- The ability to build and maintain relationships with colleagues and stakeholders in order to successful fulfil the role
- Excellent PC skills, Microsoft office suite to include excel and power point
- Proven experience taking minutes of meetings
- Evidence of practicing and promoting exceptional customer service
- The ability to work with a team
If this describes you and the skills you can bring to the role, we look forward to reading your application!
-Hall Recruitment Team
–Why Apply Through Hall Recruitment-
Hall Recruitment is an Irish owned business. We are a recruitment agency which respects the interests of our candidates and work to advance them ethically. We take the time to get to know our candidates, taking a sincere interest in them and their career. As employers ask us to paint a picture of our proposed candidates, by getting to know you we will ethically represent who you are and what you can do. With our extensive experience in the recruitment field, combined with the relationships we have built with our clients over the years we are committed to bring happy candidates and satisfied employers together.
To best represent you for this position we expect to receive truthful information and honest answers to our questions. In return you will receive our highest standards of ethical treatment as we champion you for this position as a temporary executive assistant.
We recommend that you include your CV and cover letter with your application to give us a full representation of you. We have a constant influx of new positions, so remember if you are not successful for this position, you may be more suited to the next. The more we know about you the better we can represent you, to help you achieve your career goals.
Before you upload your CV, refer to our CV guide to ensure yours’ stands out from the crowd in the best way possible. Remember recruiters, employers and their HR teams receive thousands of applications each day. To ensure your success follow our simple steps and put your best foot forward.