The position of Senior Accounts Specialist requires knowledge and experience of using SAGE software. As part of your role you will create and issue invoices. You will liaise with customers and answer their queries including producing crucial reports using your advanced MS Excel skills.
If successful you will benefit from flexible working hours and additional benefits as well as bonuses for this office based accounting role.
More than 50 Staff
- Generate and issue invoices and statements on accounts to customers.
- Maintain customer accounts ensuring they are accurate and up-to-date.
- Record customer payments and apply them to the appropriate customer accounts.
- Resolve any billing discrepancies and respond to customer queries related to their accounts.
- Produce reports of customer listings through SAGE using MS Excel.
- Prepare reports on accounts receivable activities and analyse trends to identify areas of improvement.
- Report daily to Accountant
- Report weekly to Commercial Directly for updates.
- SAGE 200 or SAGE experience necessary
- Professional knowledge and experience using advanced MS Excel
- Experience of high volume work.
- Problem solving skills.
- 2-3 years previous experience in a similar role minimum.
- Previous accounting qualification would be an advantage.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer literate.
- Pension contribution
- Christmas Bonus
- Performance bonus
- 22 days holidays
- Skills development