We are hiring a recruitment consultant to join us at Hall Recruitment. In this role as recruitment consultant you will manage your own desk, bringing in your own clients in addition to working with our team on existing roles. The role of recruitment consultant will be to screen and interview candidates, and in conjunction with the marketing manager, plan sales and recruitment campaigns to meet company goals as your primary objective in addition to your other responsibilities.
As part of our company aims, your job as a recruitment consultant is to respect both the client and the candidate’s goals, only matching those that align to ensure the best possible outcome for everyone involved.
Open to having a discussion with suitable candidates who are looking for part-time or 4 day week or hybrid working.
Note from the Director:
Have you ever thought of working in Recruitment? Or maybe you’re in it at the moment? Maybe you’re working for one of the big multinationals and imagine working for a boutique company could suit you better? Maybe you’re tired of KPS’s and the like?
Hall Recruitment is a long-established Recruitment Agency. We have been in business since 2003. The two co-founders have over 75 years experience in the industry between them. We recruit on attributes and train on skills. We are hiring a new recruitment consultant to join our team in our Ballsbridge office. You may ask what does a recruitment consultant do? Well we would want you to be able to demonstrate your ability to “pick up the phone and make a call to a client”; we would want you to demonstrate your resilience, your tenacity, your empathy, your drive, your enthusiasm, your attitude and your initiative.
We want to add to our existing team and are looking for that all elusive something……that spark of genius……that keenness to deliver excellent customer service……that hunger for money and success. If this describes you and where you think you should be going then we’d like to hear from you. Please send us some information that will help us decide if “you’re the one” and thereafter you can decide if “we’re the one” for you”! Looking forward to hearing from you soon………
What’s in it for you, I hear you ask. As the newest recruitment consultant to join our team, we will offer you a good basic salary and a very generous commission system. But the real attraction will be that you get to work with people who can pass on their extensive knowledge to you, formal and informal training; you’ll be joining a small team of happy, committed people; you’ll be running your own desk, which means you’ll be running your own little business, and what’s not to like about that and you won’t have “Big Brother” looking over your shoulder all the time!
Benefits as a Recruitment Consultant:
- Generous commission (negotiable at interview)
- Offer of Hybrid working after training
- We will consider a part-time worker
- Will consider someone looking for a 4 day week
Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop, facilitate and implement detailed and accurate job descriptions.
- Identify strategies to identify suitable candidates for new opportunities
- Assist with job posting and advertisement processes
- Screen applicants to identify qualified candidates
- Schedule interviews: oversee preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection material
- Ensure compliance with local employment laws, regulations and company policies.
- Actively participate in sales campaigns
Essential Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation tactics
- Ability to work independently
- Proven time management skills
- Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment for a variety of roles
- PC Skills
- Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Professional telephone manner
- Previous telesales experience would be highly desirable
- x2 years experience in talent acquisition or recruitment preferred
- Self Motivated