Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity to showcase your payroll skills and support a dynamic finance team? Do you want to work for a prominent maritime organisation and work alongside a diverse workforce?
If so, you might be the perfect fit for our latest opportunity as a Payroll Specialist!
We are looking for a Payroll Specialist to join our client’s organisation on a six-month contract basis, with the possibility of extension or permanent employment. As the payroll specialist you will be responsible for managing the payroll processing for up to 600 staff. You will also be responsible for handling travel expenses, general account administration and must be knowledgeable of Irish Revenue compliance. We are looking for someone to start ASAP, with a potential start date of 13th December.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Process employee/pensioner payroll, maintain records, and ensure accuracy.
- Manage Sage payroll system, interface with Revenue ROS site, and handle deductions.
- Ensure compliance with Revenue rules, deadlines, and manage UK Cabinet Office pension processing.
- Handle expenses processing, maintain Integra Expenses Module, and assist with accounts payable.
- Support audits, undertake ad-hoc duties, and assist in directed project work.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field
- Certification in payroll management (e.g., CIPP, CPP, FPC) or accounting (e.g., ACCA, CIMA, CPA)
- Three years of experience in payroll administration or accounting
- Proficiency in Microsoft 365, Excel, Word, and Sage payroll software
- Familiarity with Revenue PAYE Guidelines and UK pension schemes
- Excellent numerical, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- High level of accuracy, attention to detail, and confidentiality
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Defined pension scheme
- 21 days going up to 26 days holidays after 12 years.
- On site subsidised canteen
- On site free parking
- Beside Dart and bus