In this role the successful candidate will be expected to effectively manage the company finances. This will include payroll, performance reports (Profit & Loss) as well as monitoring and maintaining the annual budget. As such a qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CPA is crucial for the role.
The employer is committed to a culture of diversity and inclusion within their business. They value their ‘employees ‘development and wellbeing by investing in their staff and encouraging engagement to improve their work practices.
- Company Pension
- Office Parking
- Private Dental/Medical Insurance
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITY:
- Provide Financial Management and Guidance to support the manufacturing sites objectives.
- Interacting with corporate accounting systems – General Ledger, Payroll, Accounts Payable, internal Controls and Compliance.
- Implementation of employee engagement and culture initiatives.
- Lead all accounting activities for the company including, fixed assets, and cash management.
- Perform monthly financial close functions through preparation of financial statements.
- Develop, monitor, and maintain annual budget
- Report financial status by reporting results, analysing variances, and developing improvements.
- Act as primary interface with banks and government officials.
- Process weekly and monthly Payroll:
- Ensure accuracy of time records and payroll calculations.
- Prepare and submit payment files through banking system.
- Assure legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with local laws and regulations.
- Manage pensions and insurances policies, including communication with brokers, arrangement of payments, and communication with employees.
- Perform Accounts Payable duties:
- Includes invoicing supervision, vendor and other electronic payments, and tax reconciliations.
- Ensure accuracy of all purchase orders issued, including pricing and delivery confirmations.
- Create relationships with global stakeholders:
- Work directly with corporate Controller and Chief Financial Officer to develop and improve internal controls and procedures.
- Establish and develop relationships with counterparts at other plants as well as external partners and stakeholders.
- Lead preparation of audit and tax information requirements
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Member of recognised Accounting Body – ACA/ACCA/CIMA or CPA
- 5 years of related experience, with experience in leadership positions
- Experience in a manufacturing organization would be advantageous
- Experience working with auditors, internal controls, and compliance-related issues
- Strong financial and accounting background, including an understanding of profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow management, general finance and budgeting, GAAP, and financial reporting
- Facilitates consensus, resolves conflicts, and overcomes resistance from teams and individuals
If this describes you and the skills you can bring to the position, we look forward to reading your application!
-Hall Recruitment Team
–Why Apply Through Hall Recruitment-
Hall Recruitment is an Irish owned business. We are a recruitment agency which respects the interests of our candidates and work to advance them ethically. We take the time to get to know our candidates, taking a sincere interest in them and their career. As employers ask us to paint a picture of our proposed candidates, by getting to know you we will ethically represent who you are and what you can do. With our extensive experience in the recruitment field, combined with the relationships we have built with our clients over the years we are committed to bring happy candidates and satisfied employers together.
To best represent you for this position we expect to receive truthful information and honest answers to our questions. In return you will receive our highest standards of ethical treatment as we champion you for this position as an accounts and administration manager.
We recommend that you include your CV and cover letter with your application to give us a full representation of you. We have a constant influx of new positions, so remember if you are not successful for this position, you may be more suited to the next. The more we know about you the better we can represent you, to help you achieve your career goals.
Before you upload your CV, refer to our CV guide to ensure yours’ stands out from the crowd in the best way possible. Remember recruiters, employers and their HR teams receive thousands of applications each day. To ensure your success follow our simple steps and put your best foot forward.