Facilities Technical Lead | VAC-11806a | Dublin City Centre
Hall Recruitment, representing a leading real estate group in Dublin, is currently recruiting for the position of Facilities Technical Lead. Our client, specialising in city centre offices, is dedicated to upgrading properties and delivering exceptional facilities and amenities to occupiers. The successful candidate will act as the facilities technical lead for 6 buildings within Dublin City Centre.
- Supervise and manage subcontractors responsible for the service and maintenance of mechanical/HVAC/Electrical systems, building fabric, carpentry, and flooring.
- Oversee the asset care strategy, annual PPM program, order planning, scheduling, and project works.
- Plan and schedule reactive and maintenance tasks.
- Communicate efficiently with the team and customers, ensuring work packages meet KPIs and enhance productivity.
- Respond to emergency breakdowns of electrical and mechanical plant.
- Review and approve contractor invoices, verify completed works, and escalate technical submissions when required.
- Manage an enterprise-level technology solution for all facilities management services.
- Collaborate with the team to deliver best-in-class service and maintenance, planned and reactive Asset Care, customer-centric task coordination, and schedule management.
- Assist GM with financial budget preparation across all facilities.
- Provide maintenance support, data entry, equipment records updates, and implement continuous improvement across the FM function.
- Ensure compliance with ISO management policies and procedures.
- Deliver service tasks on time and within budget.
- Keep statutory record-keeping up to date and accurate.
- Support GM in day-to-day facilities services management and tenant interactions.
- Deputise for the GM as required.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Mechanical/HVAC/Electrical technical services and contractor management.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritise.
- Proactive problem-solver with a continuous improvement mindset.
- Demonstrable experience in safe working practices and health and safety legislation.
- Customer-focused with a commitment to delivering exceptional service.
- Team player with a flexible approach and attention to detail.
- Good level of IT/MS Office skills.
- 3rd level qualification is advantageous but not essential.
If you have the required experience and skills and are passionate about ensuring top-tier technical facilities management, we encourage you to apply. Join us in connecting talented professionals with rewarding opportunities. Apply now to be part of a dynamic team shaping the future of facilities management in Dublin’s city centre.