The Facilities Coordinator is responsible for supporting the operations and services of this South Dublin facility. Your primary role will be to assist the Site lead to ensure that all building services are functioning effectively. As safety is of vital importance for this facility, you will assist with workplace inspections, safety observations and the implementation of safe working practices for building occupants and visitors.
The ideal candidate for this role will have previous experience in FM service delivery and possess knowledge of BMS, HVAC and other technical services related to facilities management.
Work with FM Team
- Assist Site Lead
- Ensure operational functionality of building services.
- Build strong relationships with FM Team
- Integrate and harmonize FM Team for service delivery.
- Proactively approach customer service.
- Engage with all levels of the client team.
- Foster productive relationships with stakeholders and supply partners
- Assist with workplace inspections.
- Conduct Safety Observation Reviews
- Deliver seamless service to client occupants.
- Implement safe working practices for building occupants and visitors.
- Ensure compliance company practices.
- Support M&E, Mail & Logistics, Event Management, and ad hoc works.
- Support creation and delivery of reports and matrices.
- Mentor, coach, develop, and motivate the FM Team.
- Previous experience in FM service delivery
- Working knowledge of BMS/HVAC and FM-associated Technical Services
- Practical HSE experience
- Contract management skills
- Excellent people orientation and interpersonal skills
- Strong written and oral communication abilities
- Good financial acumen and budget management experience
- Excellent facilitation, communication, and negotiation skills
- IT literacy (proficiency in MS Office suite)
- Self-motivated, resourceful, and resilient
- Strong time management and flexibility
- Experience working across different business segments and functions.
- Experience operating in a high-performance environment.
- Knowledge of Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) issues.
- Sound understanding of Assurance and Compliance requirements.
- Passion for providing first-class customer services.
- Business-minded, change-oriented, and proactive mindset.
- 23 Days Annual Leave
- Company Pension
- Health Insurance