Are you a creative and energetic Events Manager looking for a new challenge? Do you have a passion for delivering memorable events that exceed expectations? Do you want to work with a dynamic and experienced team in a leading company?
If you answered yes to these questions, then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
A leading events management company which specialises in exhibitions, trade shows and bespoke builds in Ireland, the UK, and Europe are expanding their business. Hall Recruitment are looking for an experienced candidates to apply for the latest position of Events Manager and join our clients Event Department, who can manage diverse projects from start to finish.
As the Events Manager, you will be responsible for maintaining client relationships, coordinating services, controlling costs, and collaborating with the production team. You will also have the opportunity to travel to onsite inspections for events and installations.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have 2-5 years of experience in managing events, exhibitions, or related projects. You will also need to have a relevant degree and proficient in Microsoft Office.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Account Management: Manage existing and new client accounts.
- Project Management: Oversee projects from start to finish.
- Document Management: Manage exhibition control documents and ensure adherence to plans.
- Timeline and Priority Management: Set, communicate, and maintain timelines and priorities for each project.
- Onsite Inspections: Travel to onsite inspections for events and installations.
- Communication and Record-Keeping: Keep precise records of all communications, act as a point of contact for all incoming communications, update company databases as required.
- Coordination of Services: Coordinate various services for clients, order all onsite and logistics services required by clients.
- Forms and Logistics: Develop order forms for show manuals for exhibitions, organise logistics and plant hire for domestic shows.
- Cost Control: Control costs on individual jobs.
- Production Liaison: Liaise with the Production Team in finalising construction and installation.
- Client Relationship Development: Develop and maintain relationships with existing and potential exhibition and event clients, research and develop a list of potential customers for exhibitions.
- Work on exciting projects with some of the best brands globally
- See your designs come to life with an in-house production team.
- Receive a competitive and attractive package for your skills and contributions.
- Grow your career in a growing company with opportunities for advancement.
- Collaborate with experts in a team-focused and dynamic environment.
- Have job security and a stable work schedule with a full-time position.