Contract (x11 Months)
VAC – 11648
**Looking for Document Controller who is immediately available to start!**
Temporary x11 Month Contract
As the Document Controller you will be responsible for supporting the Engineering Group in the management of GMP documentation and compliance documentation.
As part of your administrative duties you will ensure that objectives are effectively achieved, and consistent with the company requirements to ensure compliance, safety andreliable supply to customers.
This position of Document Controller would suit someone with 4+ year’s experience working in a similar role and practical knowledge working in the pharmaceutical industry!
- Updating of procedural documents; Procedure updates – Quality docs, MIDAS. Doc owner for docs in QDocs.
- Manage Periodic reviews of docs. Receive redline docs from authors and manage the DCC process in QDocs for updates.
- Formatting and Processing of change control documentation.
- Quality & Safety Compliance monitoring including reporting metrics.
- Issuance of documents to the Engineering Department
- Maintenance – scanning paper copies, uploading to MIDAS and creating links to work orders in SAP.
- POs – back up for PO requester
- Chemistry Manufacturing and Control updates / maintenance of CMC and SharePoint site. Facilitate moving of docs from SharePoint to MIDAS.
- E-logs – SME on e-logs and creating and revision of e-logs.
- 4+ years’ experience of working in a similar documentation related role
- Knowledge of EU/US quality related pharmaceutical regulations desirable.
- Degree in Science or related discipline would be an advantage.
- Elevated level of technical aptitude
- Attention to detail.
- Self motivated.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- On-Site Car Park
- On-Site Canteen
- Paid Bank Holidays
- Weekly Pay