Our client a respected Dublin based organisation is committed to providing unbeatable customer service. As the customer service administrator you will be instrumental to maintain this commitment, as you manage customer interactions regarding accounts and services, supporting senior management through your professional communications both verbal and written.
As experts in the field of environment and sustainability our client is dedicated to provide sustainable solutions to their clients without compromising the quality of the products that their customers have come to expect.
The position of customer service administrator would suit a warm and friendly individual who has an interest in environment and affirmative climate action. In order to succeed in the role the successful applicant will have at least 2 years customer service experience in a B2B environment and either a qualification in office administration or 2 years’ experience in an administrative role.
Our client’s diversity and inclusion program has attracted highly skilled and experienced professionals to their company, creating excellent managers and teammates who share a excellent work ethic and drive to succeed! As a result all team members benefit from an excellent benefits package, including a hybrid work environment (x2 days in the office and x3 days wfh) and an additional performance bonus.
- Taking incoming and making outgoing calls
- Supporting senior management with contract set ups/pricing/administration.
- Responding to customer emails handling enquiries and complaints
- Updating CRM and following up on purchase orders, invoicing, credit notes and general administration
- Analysing customer accounts
- Liaising with internal departments and subcontractors
- Filing and ad hoc duties as required
- Min x2 years customer service experience (preferably in a B2B professional environment)
- Preferred a qualification in office administration.
- X2 years’ experience in an administrative role
- Professional knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel< Outlook, etc)
- Excellent communications skills both verbal and written.
- Fluent English
- Numerical skills
- Additional Leave
- Sick Pay
- Blended hybrid work environment (x2 days in office x3 days wfh)
- €2000-€3000 performance bonus
- Employee discount
- Professional development plan