We are recruiting for a control room operator (CRO) in Dublin 3. If you have exceptional communication skills, or a customer service background, and a desire to effectively solve emergency calls in a fast-paced environment, we want to hear from you.
Benefits as a Control Room Operator:
- Pension (After 6-month probation period).
- Free parking.
- Canteen facilities.
- Shower facilities.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Adhere to all health and safety requirements.
- Respond to all emergency calls/alarms as required.
- Be customer service focused.
- Answer all calls and queries in an efficient and courteous manner.
- Process enquiries and follow up any queries and requests in a timely manner.
- Report to Duty Manager & Senior Manager.
- Liaise closely with all the relevant authorities & co-ordinate the organization of emergency intervention to provide assistance as required.
- Liaise with other departments as required.
- Monitor and adhere to all operational & maintenance activities in accordance with company standard.
- Monitor and accurately record all incidents/planned events in spreadsheets and hard copies and report to senior management.
- Comply with requirements of the company’s Integrated Management System.
- Comply with all policies, procedures, and processes relevant to your position.
- Must be flexible to work shifts. These will include:
- Public Holidays, etc.
- Administration services such as:
- Cash management including but not restricted to floats & vault change.
- Auditing: daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly, as required.
Essential Skill and Experience:
- Clear communications skills
- High attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook for professional use.
- Customer service 3-5 Yrs