As the Accounts Assistant for this security service provider, you will manage supplier invoices, resolve inquiries promptly, record bank transactions on Opera Accounting software, and suggest process improvements.
This position requires MS Office proficiency, prioritisation skills, attention to detail, and teamwork. If selected for this role you will benefit from a competitive salary up to €40k annually, 25 days’ AL and pension eligibility after probation period.
The successful candidate must be avaialable for an immediate start for this temp-to-perm role.
- Investigate and resolve supplier and customer queries in a timely and efficient manner.
- Process supplier invoices and payments to tight deadlines
- Record all bank receipts and payments on Opera.
- Complete daily bank reconciliations
- Process and issue sales invoices
- Proactive in suggesting improvements and amending processes to improve efficiency where appropriate.
- Additional support to the finance team.
- 25 days holidays
- Pension scheme after 6 months’ probation.