WINE SALES EXECUTIVE
- Performance Bonus ote €60k
- Commercial Car
- Company Laptop
- Company Mobile Phone
- Develop and implement sales strategies
The wine sales executive will help develop sales strategies for each brand that the winery produces.
- Update clients on new product launches from the winery.
- Promote the new product to maximize exposure for the brand.
- Create an annual sales plan
The annual sales plan will deliver an overview of how and when products will be promoted in the market. The plan will detail key objectives and explain how brand sales strategies will meet them.
- Identify new clients for the wineries products
You will research the market to discover new clients who may be interested in the products that the winery produces. Develop a plan for approaching potential new clients.
- The wine sales executive will occasionally run promotional events for the winery.
- Analyse market trends and identify opportunities
- Help to develop marketing strategies
- Implement marketing strategies
- Organise special events like wine tastings.
- Conduct wine sales analysis
Understand sales trends in the market and how the wineries current products are performing, given those trends. Create action plans based on their sales analysis.
- Coordinate with the logistic team to ensure an adequate supply of wine
- Be the face of the company at trade events
- A minimum of 2/3 years sales experience in the wine/fmcg or similar industry
- Experience providing training and giving presentations
- Proven successful sales record
- Ability to work on their own, self motivated and driven
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Sales skills and the ability to influence people
- A people person who can build strong relationships with people in the industry
- Good at leading a team and working within a team
- Very strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good computer skills
- Analytical skills and ability to translate complex sales reports into meaningful business knowledge
If this describes you and what you can offer, we look forward to receiving your application!
-Hall Recruitment Team
-Why Apply Through Hall Recruitment-
Hall Recruitment is an Irish owned business. We are a recruitment agency which respects the interests of our candidates and work to advance them ethically. We take the time to get to know our candidates, taking a sincere interest in them and their career. As employers ask us to paint a picture of our proposed candidates, by getting to know you we will ethically represent who you are and what you can do. With our extensive experience in the recruitment field, combined with the relationships we have built with our clients over the years we are committed to bring happy candidates and satisfied employers together.
To best represent you for this position we expect to receive truthful information and honest answers to our questions. In return you will receive our highest standards of ethical treatment as we champion you for this position as a wine sales executive.
We recommend that you include your CV and cover letter with your application to give us a full representation of you. We have a constant influx of new positions, so remember if you are not successful for this position, you may be more suited to the next. The more we know about you the better we can represent you, to help you achieve your career goals.
Before you upload your CV, refer to our CV guide to ensure yours’ stands out from the crowd in the best way possible. Remember recruiters, employers and their HR teams receive thousands of applications each day. To ensure your success follow our simple steps and put your best foot forward.