Contract – 4 Month Maternity Contract from end of Oct 2021 – Feb 2021
If you are looking for a short term contract and keen to work for a Global Facilities company this role could be just what your looking for:
Involvement with New Supplier Request set-up and following up with Procurement to ensure that the requests are being followed through efficiently.
Provides support and guidance to staff and contractors on the Contractor Management System – Safe permit – including but not limited to the following:
- Setting up new companies, approving new employees
- Auditing of the Contractor Management System
- Ensuring all induction records and contractor files are up to date
- Identify and implement improvements in the process
- Preparing of weekly metrics for Quality and EH&S compliance in the Engineering department
- Working with the Quality Systems on site to ensure documentation compliance at all times
- Responsible for Hardware Requests and People Change Notification for the Engineering team’s new hires
- administrative support to a department or individual.
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize.
- Strong communication skills and organizational skills are required.
- Proficiency with MS Office required.
- Works with moderate work direction and can identify issues/problems but may need assistance in resolving. Such other duties as required by the operational needs of the department.
Provide support to three teams as and when required
- Participate in audits which maybe internal or external regulatory.
- Weekly input of staff overtime and expenses.
- To perform tasks as directed by the Site Manager/Team Lead
- Managing training files, both personnel & permanent contractors on site
- Assist with preparation of monthly invoices and reconciliations of contract costs.
- Raising and administration of In scope and out of scope work orders, purchase requisitions, purchase orders, receipting, GRN based on the platform.
- Administrating vendor accounts.
- General filing and administration support to Facilities team outside of Document Controller remit.
- MS Competent
- Experience with SAP or similar CMMS systems
- Excellent Organisational and Planning Skills
We look forward to receiving your application!