Location Ballydine, Tipperary
Working hours Monday to Friday 39 hours per week
Contract Minimum 8 months contract
Rate €15.50 per hour
Our client is looking for an experienced Document Controller to provide support to their Project Team in this very busy time for them. It is a fast-paced, task- driven role which requires great attention to detail, and it is also very repetitive.
You must have excellent Excel and a sound knowledge of the rest of Microsoft Office.
If you have experience working in quality, based in a pharmaceutical or engineering environment that would be great but not essential so if you think you have what it takes - DON'T DELAY - APPLY TODAY!
Main Job Role
- Control of critical documents
- Checking document criteria using Excel
- Track document approvals and status.
- Submission and tracking of documentation including Task Orders, Reports, Letters
- General administration duties filing, reporting etc
Essential Qualifications and Experience
- Strong administration background essential
- Excellent IT skills essential – MS Word and MS Excel
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal essential
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail essential
- Ability to multi-task and work well under strict deadlines essential
- Must be able to do repetitive work on an ongoing basis